We are pleased to announce that we will re-open on Saturday 1st May 2021 at 10.00a.m. Booking will not be required.
There will not be any indoor access to the tearoom, so all refreshments and food will be served and consumed outside.
Due the excessive wet winter weather we have decided to delay reopening to allow extra time to reinstall the required one-way systems and carry out maintenance that we have been unable to undertake due to the weather.
This also gives us flexibility in case opening dates are pushed back the Government. We are also monitoring the updates with Avian Bird Flue biosecurity measures that we will need to implement before we open.
Covid 19 restrictions
· Face masks are legally required inside the building.
· Social distancing – maintain 2m distancing.
· A one-way system in operation
· Hand sanitising
· Toilets used by a family
Avian bird flu biosecurity measures will include.
· All vehicles on the driveway having wheels disinfected.
· All footwear, buggy, pushchair and mobility scooter, wheels being disinfected on entry.
· Recording names, contact numbers and postcodes of all visitors.
Please continue to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for animal and Farm Park updates and news.
Contact may be made by emailing [email protected]
Thank you for the support you have given us in this very strange time, and we all look forward to welcoming visitors back very soon.
Rutland Farm Park is a small 18-acre working farm in the market town of Oakham, the county town of Rutland, England’s smallest county.
We are open all year round for you and your family to explore our tracks and fields in the fresh air with plenty to do for all the family.